If you’re thinking about getting into auto detailing as a hobby or side business, then you will definitely want to invest in a dual action polisher in the near future. Unlike a traditional rotary buffer, a dual action polisher will prevent you from burning your car’s paint.
In addition to that, these machines are incredibly user-friendly, so even a beginner will have good results when first using one. However, we recommend watching a few tutorials online for the best techniques to get an idea of what to do, and what not to do when using a DA polisher.
With that said, you’ve probably done the research already as you’re obviously trying to find the best one for under $100. There aren’t many options for this price range, and if you search on Amazon or Ebay you’re going to find a lot of unknown brands with a small amount of reviews.
We’ve already done the research for you, so check out the list below! If you purchase one or have already used one of these products, please share your experience with it in the comments below.
- Avid Power Polisher – This gets our vote for best overall dual action polisher for under $100.
- Meterk Orbital Car Buffers Polisher 10A 1200W Dual Action Random Automotive Polisher
- ZOTA Polisher,3 inch Orbital Polisher with 13.1′ Cord, Mini Portable Rotary Polisher Kit with 3 Polishing Pads and Microfiber Towel
- BAUER – 6 In. 5.7 Amp Heavy Duty Dual Action Variable Speed Polisher
- Ginour Polisher, 900W 6-inch Variable Speed Dual-Action Random Orbit Car Buffer Polisher
The Avid Power Polisher tops our list as the best bang for your buck. This dual action polisher comes at an incredibly low price and offers the quality you would expect from a much more expensive machine.
Harbor Freight’s Bauer polisher is another solid choice for beginners looking to get started in the world of auto detailing. The price is great, and you can go to your local Harbor Freight to pick it up whenever you’re ready to get started on your next project.